Our frames & cards are made with love & we package them carefully, but sometimes things break.
- Upon opening your order, please check for cracks that may have occurred during transit. We will replace all frames which have been damaged in transit.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package. We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery status for parcel tracking so please make sure you notify us immediately.
- Retain all original packaging & take a picture of your frame showing the damage
- Send us an email subject BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _ _ (order number) to email@example.com (attach your photo, briefly explain the problem, & include your Full Name & best contact number).
- Unfortunately, custom frames can not be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
- For any product that is not custom made, you have 10 days to return it to us for store credit, if you are not fully satisfied.
- Bloomist is not responsible for bouquet shipments delayed or misplaced by the shipping provider before arriving to the shop.